Hello, guys! Today, we are sharing the BGMI no recoil file, designed to reduce recoil on your weapons. With this file, you won’t feel the recoil while using your gun. It is guaranteed to be 100% safe and secure.
Table of Contents
What is Bgmi No Recoil Config File?
In PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds), a “no recoil” file pertains to a configuration file or script that players employ to reduce or completely eliminate the upward kick or movement generated by firearms when fired. Recoil is the natural tendency of a firearm to move upward upon firing, and it can impact a player’s precision in controlling and aiming shots, particularly during rapid fire.
|BGMi No Recoil
How to Apply BGMi No Recoil Config File
To apply No Recoil in BGMI, follow these steps:
- First, download your required file from a link given below.
- Open your file manager app (such as ZArchiver) and navigate to the “Downloads” folder.
- Locate the downloaded file and copy it.
- Navigate to
- Paste the copied map file into this directory.
- If there’s a file with the same name, choose whether to overwrite or rename the new file.
- Launch BGMI to see the No Recoil configuration in effect.
Features Of Bgmi No Recoil 3.0 Config File
- Recoil Reduction
- Enhanced Stability
- Improved Accuracy
- Optimized Performance
- User-Friendly Configuration
- Compatibility with BGMI 3.0
- Supporting all devices
- Easy to download
- Works in BGMi Version
- Less recoil all gun
- Added camera shake
Download BGMI 64 BIT No Recoil
Download BGMI 32 BIT No Recoil
In this article, I have shared BGMi No Recoil Config File Download Latest Version 3.0 With You. I hope you have liked it Please do share it with your friends and follow our blog for more.
Follow Us On Telegram Channel to get the lastest posts updates daily. Thank you!
Our All Posts Are Protected By DMCA. So Don’t Try To Copy Our Posts And Reproduction In Any Way Is Strictly Prohibited! Or else Legal Actions Will Be Taken.